Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I really will be an old lady...

I have been asked by the Drama Director of Fellowship of Southbay to do another drama!!! On Feb 13, I will be an old lady speaking to a Mother/Daughter group about how Jesus loves them sew much. (It's spelled right - you'll see) I don't have a script - but will need to come up with something along the lines of Psalm 139 on how we were knit (get the connection now?) in our mother's wombs. Heather wants the message to be that we don't have to live up to the standards that we see in today's movies and magazines... in fact at one time (hence the old lady) larger women were considered more beautiful!!! We should be content in how we look since that is exactly the way that God created us to be....
So if you look at your calendar - yes, I will be missing a Wed night at church ... but I think it will totally be worth it!!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

YAY!!!

That knitting thing just keeps coming up doesn't it?

Nicky Stade said...

How fun! Good luck..er...break a leg! We'll miss you in the small group...what am I going to do if it's just me, Margaret & Marie???? *crickets chirping in the silence*