Friday, January 25, 2008

New to the Blogging World...

I have a myspace ... that has a blog... but I never blog there... well, I actually never blog anywhere. But I have noticed that my "status" on myspace changes frequently ... and gets longer and longer.... so maybe I do have something to say. I titled this Random Thoughts because lately I have been noticing how random my thoughts are ... just thoughts about different things that don't really relate to each other in anyway. I thought it might be interesting to put them down somewhere. I'm not quite sure how interesting anyone ELSE will think it is .... but I guess we will see.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Cassi is a blogger. :) I am just going to assume you are talking about my blog(s) so you go right ahead and link away. :)

I love you Cass.

Nicky Stade said...

Yay for blogs & Yay for Maxine! =) You can link to my blog, too, if you want...I'll put yours on mine, too. =) Welcome to another addiction, my friend...LOL