Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Of all the comments....

Thanks to all of my friends for the support that I received.... but I must say of all the comments I heard tonight ... my favorite was from a kid in youth. He came up to me and said "what ever you do - don't back down on Chris. Keep tough on him. Like tonight when you kept telling me to be quiet - I would have been a lot louder if you had not told me to be quiet. That's what my mom did - she got soft on me and I got into drugs and all sorts of things. So, I just want to tell you - when you think you need to be softer - that's probably when you need to be tougher."

Amazing... that is what our youth are..... simply amazing.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

I bet I know who said that!

<3

staceelianna said...

they truely are amazing. and so are you cassi.

Nicky Stade said...

Prayer is a powerful tool. Keep up the faith, Cassi.