Monday, March 17, 2008

Is it really???


Christopher left at 6:30 am Sat morning to go to Texas. This is what we found on our lawn when we left at 4:45am... would have been funny if Christopher had been here to clean it up. But since we had to leave so early - I was left with the mess and a very angry landlord.

At the airport I took the only chance we had to talk - while waiting in the line to wait in line to go into the security checkpoint. I told him that I don't want this music issue to be a wedge in our relationship. His response, "Too Late".

Please Lord tell me that it's not really... that I haven't lost my son over this.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Cassi, I know it's easier said than lived...but would you rather "keep" Christopher...and have him sacrifice his spirit?

It's hard. And Heartbreaking...

Cassi said...

It's not a physical thing... if I knew he would go to Texas and pursue his walk with Christ on his own - I would send him with blessings... but at this point - I am the only one in his family that is guiding him in this way.

Alexis said...

That's what I meant...

You are the one who guides him, so your silence would just hurt him more...