Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blogging...


Don't have really anything to say... but really love the new Maxine...
Those who carry little dogs around in their purse should be careful when searching for loose change... Too funny...

Well, what's going on?? Tara has surgery this Friday. They are saying they are going to let her go home the same day - if all goes well. Pray that they do not need to give her the meds to control the bleeding disorder. But I do think that hospitals and doctors send you home way too early after surgery these days. It's crazy.... The woman has her shoulder bone split so deeply that it's bleeding ... and they want to send her home the same day.

We are getting closer to moving the office out of her home. I hope that happens fast. Really difficult both of us trying to work ... and only one computer and in a small space. And it must be difficult to seperate home from work when it's in your guest room.

I guess that's all that is going on. I'm not sure that anyone even reads this so not sure why I even blog here. Oh well...

3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

I check your blog everyday. Just thought you'd like to know...=)

Terri said...

I check your blog too Cassi...whenever it is slow at work.... :) I also check Nicky's and Alexis's. It makes me smile. I guess you can call me a lurker. :) I am sure there are other lurkers out there too!!! Lurkers! Stand up and be counted!!!

Unknown said...

i read your blog too (: i'm just pretty much the worse commenter ever.

you've disabled OPEN ID, and i can't use it.

i liked your 'horse' post btw. (: see you this weekend!