Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today was a good day...

WooHoo!! It's a good day... Mom is home... and Christopher starts his first job tomorrow morning. It's a part time temporary job.. but it's a start. We have been talking about the AirForce to him and he says that it sounds interesting... but who knows what's really going on in that kids head.

I'm teaching in Beginners Church tomorrow... Paul in Silas in jail. This is one of the reasons I love to teach... because I learn (or at least am reminded) right along with the kids. I'm sure you know the story -- Paul in Silas thrown in jail for telling others about Jesus... they begin to praise Him even in what seems to the lowest of lows for them.... they begin to praise Him. They were now free from the house of bondage... And the best part - God was able to use their freed spirits to save a man and his family.

Yep - it's a good day indeed...

1 comment:

Iloveaussies said...

I do love the story of paul and silas