Tuesday, September 30, 2008

THANK YOU LORD!!!

Christopher went to see the play Sunday night... after the play he talked with one of the cast members. I don't know what this guy said to him... but by the time Christopher got home - he had changed his mind! He told me that Ron had helped him see just how stupid he was being. And he was canceling his plane trip.

He did tell me that (as I had suspected) that a lot of this was about a girl... who just found out that since he has been home - already has gotten a boyfriend. He was planning on moving there and changing her mind.

He was crushed. And I reminded him - she is only 15 son. The wind blows and the moods change... poor boy.

6 comments:

Miss Candice said...

I'm so glad that he changed his mind and that you will now have more time to spend with him. God is so good :)

staceelianna said...

YAY!!!! :]

Nicky Stade said...

That's awesome! But I'm sad I didn't get to see your play. =(

Unknown said...

i'm sad i didn't see your play either ):

but i'm glad about Christopher... being crushed sucks! but i'm glad he's reconsidered (:

sarahbeth said...

Yay Cassi! I actually cheered when I read this! That's so exciting! Yay!

sarahbeth said...

Yay, Cassi! I'm so glad that he changed his mind! Yay!