Monday, June 2, 2008

Maxine

Maxine created a blog of her own. I highly recommend you checking it out... funny, funny stuff. Plus I guess they figured out that I was "borrowing" the daily comic from their site - and they put a stop to that. So if you have gotten hooked on a daily dose of Maxine funnies... check her out on her own site.

Her last blog was about Hilarious Science Fair Experiments... oh my - why would people EVER dress their kids like that??? OR let their kids do a science experiment on moon babies... or how about "Who's your Daddy? = Year 2"? Oh my....

2 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

That's a hilarious blog! I loved the science fair pictures! LOL

maxine said...

Sorry about that. Floyd assures me that he changed it purely for reasons of site functionality. He's working on a Send to a Friend feature that will allow you to send the comics to yourself and then post the images you get in your email to your blog. At least I think that's what he said ... he might have been begging for some of my burrito.