Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just when you say it can't get worse...

Actually I learned long ago to never say that... because just when I said it ... things would always get worse.

Anyway - the pain thing... it's worse. On top of everything in my last blog... I threw my back out on Saturday while camping. I thought I was getting better yesterday... but I woke up today barely able to walk again. I pressed on - got Christopher to school and myself off to work. I thought that if maybe I work it out - it might get better...

Hard to say... but gonna cut this short since sitting at the computer all day has really done a number on my back... so off to bed.... maybe there I can get my Bible Study homework done..??

Well, I guess one thing good - it's taken my mind off of my jaw hurting...

2 comments:

staceelianna said...

awww *hugs* i'm praying for your back!

sarahbeth said...

awwww.... Cassi. I'm so sorry! If it helps at all, I prayed for you yesterday. I'll keep it up!