Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I think I need to go to the doctor...

or maybe I need to hire (with my imaginary money) a drill Sargent....

I am sooooo tired..... I slept til 10:30 today... something is wrong with me...

Or maybe it is because I am not busy enough? The only thing I had waiting for me to do today when I got up is laundry.... oh - and catch up on my Bible study... (and in that I mean do the whole weeks worth today)

Other things going on:

Christopher is turning 18 on June 10th... and is graduating high school on the 13th (I should be ordering or creating some kind of announcement/invitation). I need to get on the ball and decide on what kind of party we are having (that you all are invited to) He is leaving tomorrow night to fly to Houston to attend a friends prom this weekend. He has his Biola prom on the 23rd... I have until Friday to pay for that... and then get a tux for him in a week. (that paragraph all costs a lot of money)

Christopher's grandfather is coming for his graduation... yes, his grandfather - not his father... jerk. But I think that was part of Christopher's doing - from what I gather he persuaded his dad not to come. I think if the table were turned - he could try to persuade me all he wanted - there is no way I would miss my son's graduation.

Jake just received a progress report from school. He has taken some 3rd quarter assessment tests... and scored perfect scores on all of them! On reading - he is reading 64.5 words/min with fluency being 40 .. I guess that's good huh? The only thing she thinks he needs help in is handwriting, spelling and making good use of his time - his effort is inconsistent.... what a coincidence - the same 3 things I need help in...

Child support is being cut off ... and I am freaking out a little about that. I think I need to get another p/t job... at least for the summer... I'm getting that sinking feeling and I don't like it.

The lady that runs the horse rescue farm in Wisconsin has been writing the story about a horse that she rescued. I read the story and sit and cry like a baby... I so badly want to be there...

Maybe I can't get up and get going because I am bored with my life.... there is a lot going on... always is... but .... I don't know - something is missing...

Well, it's 12:30 and John is on his way home from work to work on his pop up trailer... guess I should get dressed.....

No comments: