Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks Jen - you are right, It's time for #4!!

Thanks Jen for keeping me on track and holding me accountable.... what a dear friend.

I'm 3 days late with this one... sorry about that... I'm trying frantically to slow my pace and find time for true devotion time with my dear Savior but darn that life that keeps getting in the way.

I'm sorry to report that my note cards are still not filled out... and my beautiful card holder is still in the bag from the store that I purchased it at. Maybe this morning I can tend to that.....

Maybe the scripture that I need to memorize is the one where Paul is saying that he wants to "be good" but his flesh keeps him from doing so... anyone know what that one is?

Instead I have chosen one that is short and sweet and to the point of what I have been dealing a lot with lately. I have some dear people in my life that seem to be going through an impossible situation... one where the world may see no sight of reconciliation or restoration... but: "Nothing is too difficult for my God."
Genesis 18:14 NIV

2 comments:

sharkiepatronus said...

Galatians 6: 9

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.


I think this one is appropriate for me.

Stacey

Jenny said...

Sorry it took me so long to post this...but here mine is!

Romans 8:28 (NLT)
And we know that God causes everthing to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.

jennifer