Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Young Love....

Well, I have mostly female readers... so I wonder if you would help me out and answer me a question.

My son is head over heals in love with a girl that does not feel the same way about him. He said that "she acts one way but then tells me that we are just friends." hmmm....

Although I am the oldest one of the bunch - it wasn't that long ago that I was 15 (her age). And I do recall this happening a couple of times... and how it didn't take me long to figure out just how much I liked the attention ... which lead to finding out just how far I could get the boy to do what I wanted (buy me this, get me that, take me here...)and then finding out just how much I liked that power.

Christopher swears - "she is not like that"... she is "amazing". Yeah... maybe, maybe not...

So, is it / was it just me??? Or are there other females out there that have had this same experience??? Any male readers want to add something - go ahead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm, i think he should come home too. when i was 15 i was too busy worshiping the ground Leonardo DiCaprio walked on... :/

Iloveaussies said...

personally I haven't had this experience but I have watched many people. And all the time i see girls that do that.. and the guys fall for it every time!

Anonymous said...

I was chasing boys at 15! I wanted a boyfriend SO bad!! I did not play games. Maybe she likes him, but is too afraid to take the next step and admit it? Maybe she is just a flirty friend, there are girls like that. Who knows, they may be best friends for years and then she will realize she wants more. I would rather THAT!! Being a mom myself, I do not want my kids to fall in love at 15. When they have been together for 3 years, they may naturally try to explore something more!! I am SO afraid of sex!! lol

Melissa