Monday, August 4, 2008

How did I get there?

I was searching for the info on the Adventureland Mud Pit (never found it) ... but I stumbled upon a fellow blogger. She has something here for everyone! She's a Christian mom, who loves horses... is taking photography classes and starting her own business (great slide shows of her work)... she loves scrapbooking, has an ebay business... So how did I get there? Like I said, I was looking for Adventurland Mud Pit... and somewhere in a blog of hers she was talking about her horses not being in a mud pit. And then I read the blog about her families trip to Disnleyland (world?)... and how they made a dream of her daughters come true... and then I saw a horse video... and then I read about the crazy money that our government is spending on an embassy in Baghdad... and well, we all know how it works then.... I AM getting off here now and getting ready for work.

3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

Someday, all these bloggers are going to find *your* blog and be like, "OMG, She's talking about MY blog! Who IS this woman?" LOL ;o)

Cassi said...

is that a good thing? I can't tell...

Kevin said...

The blogging world is like a black hole of our time. But I like it. It's been fun to connect with people I otherwise wouldn't have - like you for example.