Friday, April 25, 2008

Waiting for clothes to dry...

and they are taking forever....

While I'm waiting I thought I would add something to my neglected blog. I'm not sure what I have to say ...

I seem to be in a period of wait in other areas as well. I don't like the waiting. Does anyone really? It is the unknown that we fear. How will it all turn out? In my favor? or NOT??

Ultimately all I really want is for everything to work out for the best of everyone... for truth to be victorious... for God to be glorified... and for me to grow in the process. (Unfortunately - that last one is often painful.)

There is so much more I want to type.. but everything that comes to mind - can't be shared with the world... so I guess I will now go to the One that I can share anything with...

That's all ....

1 comment:

sarahbeth said...

Yeah, it was the band from the 60-70s. I thought they were going to be jazz... I was sooooo excited when I realized they were motown instead!
Dang, Cassi! I love the Platters!!! You seriously need to find a picture!!! :D